Join a talented and creative team that share a strong desire for building something larger then ourselves in the construction and development industry. From general contracting to construction management to development planning and financing, Savarino Companies takes great pride in our ability to tailor our services to suit the particular needs of each of our clients. The Administrative Assistant & Receptionist shall support those efforts from an administrative role.
The following duties are typical of the position, but are not all encompassing:
- Greeting & Processing guests and visitors to the office
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Picking up and delivering all mail including delivering packages to FedEx and UPS drop off locations.
- Opening and distributing all mail
- Scheduling bookings for the conference rooms and maintaining outlook calendars for those bookings.
- Scheduling calendar appointments and meetings for senior executives
- Order/pickup business lunches
- Maintaining appearance of Suite 508 (dishes, conference rooms)
- Maintain, organize, and order office supplies
- Order jobsite supplies and equipment as requested by the project managers.
- Plan, coordinate, and be the ringleader for events especially those with company participation.
- Scan/Save, copy, distribute, and file hard copies and electronic copies of project contracts, change orders and other project documents.
- Contact and follow up with various vendors for required project documents. Collect, file, and distribute project documents based on project requirements.
- Schedule meetings as requested
- Prepare transmittals for project documents and requisitions
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in Business or Office Administration strongly preferred
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of Technology (hardware and software)
- Ability to draft professional documents without spelling, grammar, or other errors
- Team player attitude
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks independently and concurrently
- Good composition and written communication skills.
- Full time position.
- Health insurance, life insurance and disability insurance offered.
- 401(k) 3% match.
- Salary dependent upon level of experience.