The Administrative Coordinator oversees data entry personnel for various properties, performs bookkeeping for our property management company, and requests, reviews and maintains current insurance certificates and contracts for all vendors, tenants and clients.
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the Executive Vice President.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee data entry bookkeeping personnel for properties.
- Perform bookkeeping functions for our company.
- Coordinate bidding processes for multi-property contracts.
- Request proper insurance coverage and contracts from all vendors, tenants and clients.
- Review insurance certificate and contract submissions from all vendors, tenants and clients.
- Maintain organized database of past, present and future vendor, tenant and client insurance and contracts.
- Report to Property Managers & Assistant Property Managers any discrepancies with vendor, tenant and client insurance or contracts.
- Oversee timekeeping for Properties’ staff.
- Assist with general office duties such as printer/copier/scanner maintenance, supply orders, staff meeting coordination and minutes, etc.
- Associate degree or higher.
- 1-3 years’ experience with insurance and/or contracts preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years’ experience with bookkeeping required.
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Organized. • Detail oriented.
- Able to work in open office environment.
- Able to manage one subordinate.
- Team player.
- Full time position.
- Health insurance, life insurance and disability insurance offered.
- 401(k) 3% match.
- Salary dependent upon level of experience.