The Insurance & Contract Coordinator requests, reviews and maintains current insurance certificates and contracts for all vendors, tenants and clients of our Property Management company.
The Insurance & Contract Coordinator reports directly to all Property Managers and Assistant Property Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Request proper insurance coverage and contracts from all vendors, tenants and clients.
- Review insurance certificate and contract submissions from all vendors, tenants and clients.
- Maintain organized database of past, present and future vendor, tenant and client insurance and contracts.
- Report to Property Managers & Assistant Property Managers any discrepancies with vendor, tenant and client insurance or contracts.
- Assist with general office duties such as printer/copier/scanner maintenance, supply orders, staff meeting coordination and minutes, etc.
- Associate degree or higher.
- 1-3 years’ experience with insurance and/or contracts preferred but not required.
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work in open office environment.
- Team player.
- Reliable form of transportation.
- Full time position. • Health insurance, life insurance and disability insurance offered.
- 401(k) 3% match.
- Salary dependent upon level of experience.